Minutes of Directors Meeting On January 14th, 2022
Summary[edit | edit source]
Directors Present[edit | edit source]
- Alexander Zimmerman (AZ)
- Owen Baines (OB)
Additional Attendees[edit | edit source]
Meeting Opened at 20:00 UTC and closed at 21:00 UTC.
Key[edit | edit source]
- AP: Action Point
- R: Resolution
Action Point Summary[edit | edit source]
|Action Point||Actor||Due Date|
|Data Processor Inventory Draft||Alexander Zimmerman||2022-04-01|
Minutes[edit | edit source]
- Chair Appointment
- AZ proposed OB for chair of the Board of Directors.
- Previous Matters
- No updates were provided on previous matters.
- Financial Review
- R: “Directors resolve that; the financial review should be published for public viewing with the minutes.” (Agreed: AZ, OB)
- Review of Company 2021 Tax Return
- Tax return was reviewed, and no comments were raised.
- Directors confirmed that the company does not require to be audited.
- Tax return and company accounts were approved by AZ and OB.
- Director of Site Reliability Engineering Position
- Directors identified that over the past three months, Site Reliability Engineering have seen to be increasingly productive and have thrived under a new and adjusted leadership structure.
- Directors have agreed to remove the Director of Site Reliability Engineering position but will keep it under constant review should an expansion of the team occur in the future.
- Board Composition
- Directors note that it was recently identified around Board composition and representation.
- Directors note they have always been open to an expansion of seats in community related positions.
- Directors will work over the next few weeks to garner more interest in community-nominated positions, and will review seat allocations when community interest is shown in filling the existing seats.
Financial Summary[edit | edit source]
|Used So Far||£1905.59||£881.20||£1787.67||£869.21||£1440.13|