Minutes of Directors Meeting On July 26th, 2021
Summary[edit | edit source]
Directors Present[edit | edit source]
- Alexander Zimmerman (AZ)
- Ferran Tufan (FT)
- Robert Lanphier (RL)
- Owen Baines (OB)
Additional Attendees[edit | edit source]
Meeting Opened at 20:00 UTC and closed at 22:06 UTC.
Key[edit | edit source]
- AP: Action Point
- R: Resolution
Action Point Summary[edit | edit source]
|Action Point||Actor||Due Date|
|Data Processor Inventory Draft||Alexander Zimmerman||2021-12-31|
|Data Protection and Information Security Management Assessment||Ferran Tufan||2021-10-01|
Minutes[edit | edit source]
- Previous Matters
- AP: FT and OB liaised on the Data Processor Inventory Document. AZ has agreed to complete a full audit and fill out an ICO Processor Inventory Draft by the end of the year.
- No update on Data Protection and Information Security Management Assessment from FT.
- OB provided an update on the welfare costings action point; resources have been found from the Open University to provide training to volunteer managers in how to deal with volunteers more effectively.
- RL provided an update on the Hiring Process Document, having reviewed the proposed hiring process proposed for the new Director of Site Reliability Engineering, this was agreed as a good format going forward.
- Email follow-up for further discussion around limiting recruitment for certain jurisdictions.
- Financial Review
- R: “Directors resolve that; the financial review should be published for public viewing with the minutes.” (Agreed: AZ, FT, RL, OB)
- Director of Site Reliability Engineering Position
- The role descriptor was reviewed by the Board to ensure its accuracy prior to reviewing recruitment-specific documents.
- Hiring Strategy document will be published alongside advertisement of the position.
- Application document was reviewed and approved.
- Point was raised where Site Reliability Engineering requested the Board review an incident that occurred.
- Board considered the general case and agreed that future requests for Board reviews of internal teamwork should come from the Director of Site Reliability Engineering and the Director of Trust and Safety only to ensure the independence of team processes remain.
- OB raised with FT to consider engaging with Site Reliability Engineering on starting the process for making a new Technical Representative Nomination to the Board at the next meeting as the current term expires in December 2021.
Financial Summary[edit | edit source]
|Used So Far||£1787.67||£869.21||£1440.13||£771.15||£1347.75|