The Board of Directors is the governing body of Miraheze Limited. Currently, it maintains full financial, decision and goal making authority for the company.
The Board has a current limit of 9 potential directors. Seats are distributed in the following way:
- 5 appointed seats which are appointments made by the existing Board to people whom they decide add value to the organisation and direction of the company. These seats traditionally will go to people unconnected to the project and act as external seats.
- 3 community seats which are appointments made after nominations from the Miraheze community. See Community Directors for more information.
- 1 technical seat which is an appointment made after nomination from the Technical Team.
The proportion and the maximum number of seats can be changed by a simple resolution of the Board and is likely to change in the future to increase community seats to reflect the community-centric focus of the company.
|Name||Seat||Role(s)||Term Start||Term End|
|Alexander Zimmerman||Appointed||20 December 2019||01 December 2021|
|Ferran Tufan||Technical||Chair||20 December 2019||01 December 2021|
|Owen Reece Baines||Appointed||Secretary, Treasurer||20 December 2019||01 December 2021|
|Rob Lanphier||Appointed||01 January 2020||31 December 2021|
Contacting the Board
Board members regularly check the wiki and associated services ran by Miraheze, public contact can be made through any number of means however the preferred method would be this page's talk page. Community members can contact either a community-seat holding Director in private or the Secretary for more sensitive matters if public venues are not appropriate.
Anyone considering becoming a director must be;
- a natural person;
- at least 16 years old;
- not be disqualified to act as a director;
- not appear on the insolvency register in England and Wales, Scotland, or Northern Ireland;
- be willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement; and
- be willing to have your full legal name, nationality, occupation, and month/year of birth publicly accessible.